Sailthru Launches Advance Analytics
Sailthru, a provider of automated marketing personalization technology, has launched Sailthru Advanced Analytics, a new offering within the company's platform that enables marketers to identify revenue and retention opportunities from customer behavior trends and interactions with a given brand.
Marketers can access a granular view of their customer bases and purchase data and combine that information with one-click data visualizations. This business intelligence tool will empower Sailthru's clients to predict the long-term impact of every marketing decision and/or brand interaction with their customers across any channel.
With Sailthru Advanced Analytics, users can do the following:
- Manage Multichannel Marketing Analytics in a Single Platform: Built on Sailthru's multichannel customer profiles, Advanced Analytics equips marketers to interpret 360-degree customer metrics.
- Plug and Play: Sailthru clients can develop deep insights with no implementation required, all under one roof.
- Deploy Smarter Marketing Tactics: Leverage features such as cohort analysis and market basket assessment to identify engagement and cross-sell opportunities.
- Slice and Dice Data to Get Granular Insights: Sailthru Advanced Analytics' custom data cube enables clients to drill several levels down into metrics and reports with sophisticated visualization.
- Provide Focused Insights to Key Stakeholders: Pre-loaded dashboards provide key insights differentiated by department. These include acquisition, campaign performance, and merchandising statistics, among others.
- Predict the Long-Term Impact of Decisions: Clients can now compare near-term conversion data with lifetime value measures.
"At Sailthru we are empowering today's leading marketers to build lasting relationships with their customers. For a marketer, the way to truly increase customer lifecycle revenue is to approach every business decision with a customer-first mentality. Sailthru technology is transforming the way brands communicate with their customers by giving today's cutting-edge marketers the tools to personalize every customer interaction and, in turn, build more profitable and sustainable customer relationships," said Neil Capel, CEO and founder of Sailthru, in a statement. "Combined with the existing Sailthru product suite, Advanced Analytics is a game-changing way to not only give customers what they want, but also capture near-term revenue in the process and maximize the long-term impact of each marketing action."
This latest release follows the company's December launch of Sailthru Mobile, extending the power of its omnichannel personalization platform for marketers to the mobile environment. A big part of that launch was also analytics, particularly Analytics Beyond Clicks, which records page views, engagement, taps, logins, purchase data, and custom variables, to optimize every brand interaction across devices.
Build a Solid CRM Foundation
Master the basics before taking on the latest innovations.