Infusionsoft Now Integrates with Gmail
Infusionsoft, creator of sales and marketing software for small businesses, introduced Infusionsoft Sync for Gmail, an integration app it acquired from Infusionsoft Marketplace Partner Benji Rabhan and his team at AutomationCore.
Infusionsoft users can add this new feature to their Chrome or Firefox browser. They can also do the following:
- Centralize Contacts: Users can access Infusionsoft contact records in Gmail, search for specific contact records from the sidebar, and add contact information within Gmail and have it saved to Infusionsoft.
- View Interactions: Sales people no longer have to toggle between Infusionsoft and Gmail to get a full picture of past interactions with a contact. The sidebar displays a comprehensive contact profile including tasks, appointments, notes, tags and more.
- Synchronize Calendars: Syncing emails in Gmail to a specific contact record in Infusionsoft. Users can also access their Google calendars from Infusionsoft and vice versa and share their Google calendars with other team members.
- Create Notes and Tasks on the Fly: Create notes and tasks in Infusionsoft while working in Gmail.
- Add Tags to Segment Messages: Ensure contacts receive relevant, targeted messages by adding tags to a customer record in Infusionsoft from Gmail.
- Save Files, such as, signed contracts/agreements, receipts, purchase orders, etc. directly from Gmail to Infusionsoft.
- See Past, Present and Future Messaging Sequences: For each contact, view a list of past and pending messaging sequences, add a contact to a new sequence, and remove them from current sequences directly in Gmail.
"This is going to make the lives of Infusionsoft users who rely on Gmail to conduct business a whole lot easier," says Richard Tripp, chief product officer at Infusionsoft, in a statement. "More Infusionsoft users use Gmail as their email system than any other, including Outlook. Our customers have frequently requested access to contact information, calendar syncing, and the ability to trigger sales automation from inside Gmail. Now, without leaving their Gmail inbox, customers can centralize contacts and communications, view Infusionsoft appointments, and trigger sales automation. Our customers are going to see a huge boost in productivity with Infusionsoft Sync for Gmail."
Infusionsoft's ICON14: How to Thrive in the Connection Economy
Small businesses can leverage CRM faster and better in a digital world.
Should You Break Up with Your CRM Solution?
Four simple signs that it may be time to move on.