Traackr and Nimble Partner to Close the Loop on Influencer Marketing
Traackr, an influencer marketing platform, and Nimble, a provider of contact and relationship management platforms, have integrated their services to enable social businesses to manage their influencer marketing programs end-to-end. The combined platform will allow users to discover and track influencers, build and nurture relationships with them, and then measure the results.
The Traackr-Nimble integration will allow marketers to do the following:
- Close the Loop on Influencer Marketing. Influencer marketing is the process of supporting and engaging individuals who can most impact target audiences. Traackr's contextual influencer identification and insights coupled with Nimble's relationship management tools enable marketing teams to deliver results-driven influencer initiatives.
- View an Influencer in Nimble. In one click, users can add an influencer from a Traackr project to Nimble and bring over complete online profile information for each person.
- Centrally Manage Influencer Outreach Efforts. Once entered into Nimble, users can see all of their email and social communications with an influencer, access a complete conversation history, then effectively message, schedule activities, and nurture through an engagement lifecycle.
- Coordinate Influencer Engagement Across Teams and Projects. Via Nimble, users can collaborate with team members working on multiple influencer projects to make sure relationships are managed consistently. Everyone on a team can access past interactions and notes about a person.
- Record Key Insights about Influencers. Users can make notes about how to maintain a relationship with an influential person while accessing insights about them in Traackr. For example, they can note key pieces of content to reference or look at an influencer’s social network while in their Traackr projects and access that information when they engage via Nimble.
"Building relationships with key individuals who can impact a market, a brand, and ultimately sales, has become a core skill to the modern marketer," said Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble, in a statement. "This partnership between Nimble and Traackr creates the technology backbone for marketers to build and execute on their influencer marketing programs."
"We have always been about making it easier for marketers to perform their role properly," said Pierre-Loic Assayag, CEO of Traackr, in a statement. "Our partnership with Nimble not only brings together the best of breed of social relationship management and influencer identification and tracking, but it also enables our joint users to see through the whole influencer value-chain and as a result build more impactful and innovative programs."
Both Nimble and Traackr will extend a special offer to their customer bases to incentivize the adoption of the other platform.
B2B Marketers Must Tackle Expanding Roles
New responsibilities extend beyond their original skill sets and training.
Making the Most of Social Media
Nike is the most "socially devoted" U.S. brand.
Nimble Integrates with Hootsuite for Social Selling
New Nimble Contacts widget for HootSuite enables business teams to access customer and prospect data right from within the social media monitoring app.