Parature Unveils Social Monitoring Product for Customer Service
Parature, a provider of cloud-based customer service software, today introduced Parature Social Monitor, a social monitoring product designed specifically for customer service teams
Now with Parature for Facebook and Parature Social Monitor as part of the Parature Social Customer Service Suite, companies have a complete end to end social media customer service engagement solution. Organizations in education, government, gaming, interactive media, technology and other industries can provide a social media platform for customer comments and questions, and now use tools for proactively monitoring conversations on Facebook and Twitter, and leverage advanced workflow and routing among multiple teams to resolve inquiries faster and increase customer satisfaction.
Parature Social Monitor is built as a social tab within the existing Parature Customer Service Suite and provides tools to actively monitor key social channels, with tickets created automatically and routed to the appropriate person to respond in a timely manner, all within one interface.
Parature Social Monitor's major benefits to businesses include:
- One simple user interface for customer service agents to monitor and categorize activity from multiple Facebook pages and Twitter and respond to inquiries.
- Better team collaboration; as a social tab within the Parature Customer Service Suite, all teams, including sales, customer service, and marketing, can collaborate using just one tool to resolve customer inquiries faster, and more efficiently. Organizations can also leverage multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts within Parature to allow multiple teams to reply to customers using their unique social media accounts/personas.
- Powerful workflow and routing rules to ensure questions are being answered by the appropriate product and service experts from an organization in a timely manner.
- Sophisticated threading so businesses maintain conversations with a customer among all the noise, and create a deeper one-to-one customer engagement.
- Ability to leverage existing knowledgebases to deliver consistent answers to customers through social media.
"We realize just how critical social media is to our customer service initiatives," said Markus Taylor, director of customer support at iWin, in a statement. "With Parature's Social Customer Service Suite, we have both must-haves when it comes to social customer service; a presence on Facebook for our customers to launch questions and conversations, and now social monitoring tools to understand what our customers are saying in the social media streams, pull relevant customer service questions from those streams, and tag and route them to the right person."
"Parature's goal is to gives businesses the tools they need to provide 100 percent of their customers with a positive engagement experience on social media to drive increased customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, customer retention and brand reputation," said Duke Chung, chairman and co-founder of Parature, in the statement. "With the addition of Parature Social Monitor to our Social Customer Service Suite, Parature has created the ultimate multichannel customer service experience where phone, email, social, Web are all organically built in one place."
Key features of Parature Social Monitor allow customer service agents to do the following:
- View content from multiple Facebook Fan Pages and Twitter in one UI.
- Search across usernames and message content to find posts by keywords or users.
- Create tickets from any social activity.
- View the details of a ticket created from a post within the monitor.
- Use a flexible tagging and filtering system.
- Create tags to create groups of content to best fit their use case to route social activity to the correct group or organization.
- Better understand what customers are talking about by tagging related posts.
- Respond back directly from the service desk to multiple channels (social, web, chat, email) as well as from multiple social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
Parature Social Monitor is available now in beta, and will be available for general availability in Q1 2013.