Five9 and NICE Partner for Workforce Optimization in the Cloud
Five9, a provider of cloud-based contact center software, and NICE Systems, a provider of cross-channel analytics, have teamed up to offer a cloud-based workforce optimization (WFO) solution.
Tightly integrated with the Five9 Virtual Contact Center platform and powered by NICE technology, the complete Five9 workforce Optimization solution includes the following:
- Interaction recording with built-in query, storage, and retention capabilities;
- Quality monitoring with integrated coaching capabilities;
- Workforce management, including advanced forecasting and scheduling capabilities with built-in multi-skill and multi-site capabilities;
- Interaction and speech analytics, desktop analytics, and call flow analytics; and
- Agent performance management, with dashboards and scorecards for individuals, teams, and entire organizations.
Mike Burkland, CEO of Five9, stated, "The market for cloud-based contact center solutions has accelerated dramatically over the last several years. By partnering with NICE, the clear market leader in workforce optimization, we have added a significant market opportunity, delivering the proven benefits of WFO through our cloud-based platform."
Five9 Workforce Optimization (WFO) consistently measures and develops critical agent skills while driving operational efficiency across the entire organization. The solution also includes enhanced data protection and customer retention capabilities that aid contact centers in complying with consumer privacy regulations such as PCI-DSS. Together, these new capabilities enable Five9 customers to meet rapidly proliferating service goals and growing customer expectations, while balancing agent costs.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned