Phonexa Rolls Products into One Suite
Software company Phonexa has bundled three new products: Lynx (click tracking), Opt-Intel (suppression list management) and Cloud PBX (cloud phone system) with its existing Call Logic (call tracking and distribution), LMS SYNC (lead tracking and distribution), E-Delivery (email and SMS marketing) and Books360 (automated accounting) products in a single suite.
The new product suite brings calls, leads, clicks, email, SMS, and accounting products together under one uniform entity.
Phonexa's new platform bundle features the following functions:
- Call Logic: Call tracking and distribution, real-time call analytics and reporting, interactive voice response, and predictive modeling;
- LMS SYNC: Lead tracking and distribution and real-time lead analytics and reporting;
- E-Delivery: Multichannel distribution, behavioral segmentation, A/B email marketing integration, and ESP integration;
- Lynx: Click tracking, lead attribution, journey control, precise targeting, and dashboard overview;
- Opt-Intel: List sharing, compliance notifications, automated data transfers, and opt-out domain white labeling;
- Cloud PBX: Call scoring, outbound calling, and uninterrupted service; and
- Books360: Automated customer invoices, vendor payments, automation and history, and cash flow tracking.
"The archaic days of segmentation and depending on niche-based marketing solutions are over. Much like Google and Adobe have revolutionized industries with their set of foundational tools, Phonexa is following in their path, but in a parallel lane by arming marketers with an all-in-one suite of products for calls, leads, clicks, email, SMS, and accounting," said David Gasparyan, president and CEO of Phonexa, in a statement.