Yotpo Updates Consumer Feedback Platform
Yotpo, providers of a customer content marketing platform, has unveiled a new suite of eCommerce solutions that leverages artificial intelligence to collect and display user-generated content (UGC) likely to drive higher conversions based on past performance.
"Consumers crave authenticity from the brands they engage with, and nothing is more genuine than validation from fellow shoppers. Leveraging consumer behavior, sentiment, and purchase data, intelligent user-generated content gives marketers a much more effective way to capture attention, build trust, and accelerate sales," said Tomer Tagrin, CEO and co-founder of Yotpo, in a statement.
Earlier this year, Yotpo unveiled Insights, which applies natural language processing, deep learning, and sentiment analysis to user reviews to turn feedback into customer experience data. The same AI engine powers Yotpo's new eCommerce enhancements to enable the following:
- More reviews: Machine learning optimizes email review request send times tailored to the customer, the company, and/or the industry. Companies can generate more reviews, fast, improving order-to-review conversion rates to 10 percent or more, compared to industry standards of 1 percent or 2 percent.
- Better quality reviews: An AI assistant encourages customers to write high-quality, in-depth reviews by suggesting relevant topics to cover. Topics are suggested based on previous submissions and buyer search history. Initial results show that AI assistance yielded a 61 percent bump in topics within reviews.
- Auto-review: Sentiment analysis detects positive or negative sentiment words and phrases within reviews with 92 percent accuracy, allowing marketers to auto-publish positive reviews while flagging ones that might need manual attention and response.
- Personalized views: On product pages, shoppers can customize their UGC views to find specific information. In addition to a search-in-reviews function, visitors can filter reviews based on topics. Machine learning identifies the topics that had the most impact on purchase decisions.
- Review highlights: Optimized for the mobile-first shopper, sentiment analysis pulls key snippets from top-performing reviews and displays them above the fold.
- Best reviews for marketing: Yotpo dynamically pulls the best and most relevant copy and images in email promotional campaigns, cart abandonment emails, social ads, and more.
Specialty fashion retailer Yandy used Yotpo to revive flagging dynamic product ads (DPA) for Facebook. Tapping into Yotpo's Facebook Ad integration, Yandy automatically synced five-star customer reviews that had influenced purchases. As a result, Yandy's click-through rates tripled and cost-per-click decreased by 72 percent.
"We have spent less money than our standard DPA campaign but have driven 70 percent more purchases and seen a 78 percent higher [return on ad spend]," said Eric Polatty, digital marketing manager at Yandy, in a statement.
Yotpo Expands Partnership with Magento
As a Magento Premier Technology Partner, Yotpo will help companies tap into their own customer communities