Zoho Launches Zoho Desk
Zoho today launched Zoho Desk, a context-aware help desk application that uses customer data from past interactions and from other Zoho products, like Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects, to organize tickets and intelligently present information to agents.
"Every interaction with a customer is an opportunity for a company to grow," said Raju Vegesna, chief evangelist at Zoho, in a statement. "With Zoho Desk, we aim to provide companies with the context, understanding, and tools to focus on improving customer happiness with every interaction. Until now, most help desk products have basically looked and functioned like an email inbox. With Zoho Desk, we have completely rearchitected the help desk product and are providing levels of detail and functionality that are unmatched in the industry."
Highlights of Zoho Desk include the following:
- Work Modes, which prioritize customer interactions in real time based on response due time, status, and customer type, helping agents identify the tickets that need their attention right away;
- Unified Response Editor, providing contextual intelligence, like customer information from Zoho CRM, past conversations with the customer, and suggestions on possible solutions for the issue at hand;
- Headquarters, which enables customer service managers to monitor broad trends, like volumes of interactions and customer happiness ratings, as well as finer details, such as long interaction threads and recent negative feedback, all from a single screen;
- Agent Scorecard, a dashboard that shows each agent her average response and resolution time, number of open and closed tickets, and happiness ratings earned; and
- Team Feed, which allows users to mention colleagues from other departments in a social-network-style feed within tickets to provide them the complete context of the issue raised and collaborate with them to resolve it. They can also follow specific tickets or customers to get real-time updates on both the web and their mobile phones.
Zoho Desk is available immediately and is free up to 10 users. Paid plans begin at $12 per user, per month for the Professional Edition and increase to $25 per user, per month for the Enterprise Edition.
Zoho Introduces Zia, an AI-Powered Sales Assistant
The intelligent agent analyzes CRM data to make selling recommendations.
Vonage Launches Nexmo API Extension for Zoho CRM
With this integration, the cloud-based communications provider lets users reach customers via voice and text messaging through Zoho CRM.
Zoho Launches Zoho Sign Digital Signature App
Zoho Sign integrates with Zoho CRM and other business apps.
Zoho Launches the Zoho One Business Suite
The package grants end users access to apps for customer support, sales, marketing, business intelligence, and beyond, within one operating system.