SutiSoft Adds to SutiDesk
SutiSoft, a provider of cloud-based and mobile business management solutions, has added features to SutiDesk, its online helpdesk platform.
The new features allow users to set up knowledge bases to share valuable information with customers and employees.
Included in the offering are the following:
- Overdue tickets: The application sends automated reports listing the overdue tickets daily.
- Daily reports: The system provides an option for agents to create tickets on behalf of customers. Based on the settings made at the agent level, the system automatically generates and sends daily reports about the submitted tickets.
- SMS alerts: The solution sends SMS alerts to defined mobile numbers when new mail arrives.
- Verify tickets: Users now have an option to request clients to verify whether the issue is closed or not before closing the ticket.
- Re-opening closed tickets/updating existing tickets: Whenever an email with the support ID in the subject line is sent to the email IDs that are configured in the system, it automatically opens closed tickets or updates the existing ones.