Scanbuy Introduces mVision Insights Advanced Analytics Platform
Scanbuy, a mobile engagement solutions provider, yesterday introduced mVision Insights, a mobile analytics product that offers brands views into the behavior of mobile consumers to help marketers evaluate how effectively campaigns are generating engagement and loyalty.
The mVision Insights tool on the ScanLife Mobile Engagement Platform can process more than 25 data points on almost every transaction more than 8 million times a month using mobile engagement triggers, such asQR codes, NFC, and Microsoft Tag,in their campaigns.
Marketers can now go beyond simply seeing the number of clicks or scans to truly understanding what is generating interest and impact. mVision Insights enables marketers to do the following:
- See how many users are being retained across traditional media activity from print ads to in-store displays;
- View exactly when new material is hitting the market for the first time;
- Discover the cities that are seeing higher engagement or scans per user;
- Understand more about the consumer, such as native language, to uncover new markets;
- Compare performance across previous or current campaigns to measure effectiveness; and
- View how traditional media is being shared via mobile social media channels like Facebook and Twitter.
"Many marketers are not seeing the tracking data that they expect on physical-to-mobile campaigns, which is really a lost opportunity to better understand how people are engaging with QR codes and other mobile triggers," said Mike Wehrs, CEO and president of Scanbuy, in a statement. "mVision Insights from ScanLife is by far the most advanced tool on the market when it comes to tracking mobile engagement, allowing marketers to make decisions on how they can enhance their campaigns, such as reallocating resources to a geographic area or a demographic that is working well. Brands are uncovering entirely new data they never had before around real-time customer behavior with their most important assets."
Brand Marketers Have More Mobile Engagement Choices with New Scanlife Platform
Mobile site builder and rule-based experiences create more personalization.
Mobile Wallet Building Blocks Slowly Take Shape
Emerging technology promises to overhaul the payment process, but first it must overcome myriad technical and logistical obstacles.