Zoho CRM Adds Dedicated App for iPad
Zoho today announced the immediate availability of Zoho CRM for iPad, a dedicated iPad app for the company's on-demand customer relationship management software. Zoho also announced support for accessing custom views that are defined in the CRM system through Zoho CRM for iPhone as well as Zoho CRM for iPad.
"Zoho CRM is a flagship product for us, representing our ongoing efforts to improve usability and productivity for our customers," said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist, in a statement. "On the mobile side, that means giving users options by making our applications available as native apps that are optimized for the iPad, iPhone, and Android devices, and as mobile Web apps that display in mobile browsers."
With Zoho CRM for iPad and iPhone, users can now access the custom views that they have defined in the online CRM system. Custom views let users filter and view data based on a set of criteria that helps in narrowing down to the required data set to subsequently perform actions on them.
Like its iPhone counterpart, Zoho CRM for iPad includes the ability to do the following:
- Access contacts, accounts, potentials, leads, tasks, events, and call logs in Zoho CRM;
- View, create, edit, and delete records in all supported modules;
- Access customer information while offline, outside network coverage area;
- Add/modify customer information offline, with all additions and modifications auto-synced to the Web once a network connection is available;
- Perform powerful searches for required information in both client (offline) and server (online) modes;
- Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently; and
- Import/Export contacts from/to the iPhone/iPad address book to CRM.
Zoho CRM for iPad is available immediately. The app is free to download from the App Store, but users need to subscribe to the paid add-on package in the Zoho CRM service to use the app. A free, full-featured, 15-day trial is offered to test the app before subscribing to the add-on package. Users can download Zoho CRM for iPhone/iPad from the App Store at http://ow.ly/bw7mR.