Vovici Mobile Now Available for iPhone, iPad, and Android
Vovici, a provider of enterprise feedback management (EFM) solutions, has released Vovici Mobile for Android, iPad and iPhone through Apple's iTunes and Android App Stores. Vovici Mobile extends its EFM platform to include an extensive reporting and optimized survey taking solution for today's mobile world.
Vovici Mobile contains a full set of features that turn the iPad, iPhone, or Android device into a fully-featured feedback monitoring and reporting platform. These features include the following:
- full statistics on all of the Vovici surveys, including status, response rates, and more;
- mobile reports provide full access to survey questions and responses;
- the ability to view and test surveys directly from the iPhone, iPad, or Android device;
- campaign monitor offers complete distribution statistics, including email sent, open rates, complete rates, and more;
- calendar view instantly provides transparency into open dates, invitation dates, closed dates, and thank yous;
- permission-based access with appropriate multi-workgroup capabilities; and
- user and account security.
"Building on a vision that mobile devices are far more than just a channel of access, Vovici is defining the concept that an integral part of customer interactions is now driven through a mobile experience," said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO of Vovici. "Vovici Mobile, and our recently announced Vovici Social offering, provides new ways to deliver comprehensive feedback solutions through digital communication services."
"Mobile is quickly becoming the universal communication platform, and we see it as the evolution for the way people collect feedback," said Dave Capuano, vice president of marketing at Vovici. "Customers are looking to make more informed business decisions on-demand and track the status of projects while away from the office. Vovici Mobile provides an exciting way to view, analyze and interact with voice of the customer data everywhere you go."
Confirmit Goes Mobile With Techneos Systems
The acquisition brings customer surveys to mobile devices, so organizations can collect data "at the point of experience."