Vivisimo Launches CXO Mobile
Vivisimo has launched CXO Mobile, providing mobile sales and customer service teams access to the same information on their mobile devices as they would have if they were in their offices.
Key CXO Mobile features include the following:
- Activity Feed with real-time updates on all followed accounts, products, individuals and other entities coming from multiple sources.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues by posting comments and questions to the Activity Feed or report the status of an account or request information or assistance.
- Ability to browse a customer or partner account with a complete view of all activities, top support cases, top account opportunities, product recommendations, and top news.
- Contact information for each account, including the option to view customer locations on a map and get directions.
- Support for VPN.
- Support for iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
CXO empowers customer-facing professionals by pulling relevant information from all of the various enterprise systems into a dashboard on their mobile devices, giving them the visibility and insight needed to resolve customer issues and maximize sales opportunities while working remotely or face-to-face with a customer.
"We are committed to helping organizations overcome one of the biggest challenges posed by the Digital Age by overhauling the customer experience so customer facing professionals can quickly and efficiently transform data into intelligent and engaging customer relationships," said John Kealey, CEO of Vivisimo, in a statement. "Research tells us that 32 percent of employees globally now rely on more than one mobile device during a typical workday. With CXO Mobile we're equipping sales and customer service teams worldwide with enterprise-wide information access to make informative decisions, hold engaging customer conversations, and close more deals faster anywhere, anytime, on any mobile device."
In many cases, CXO Mobile exposes information to mobile users from applications that do not have their own mobile access. Complementing the existing portfolio of Vivisimo's solutions for the enterprise, CXO Mobile has been deployed by an initial group of three name-brand clients.