VirtuOz Releases Packaged Integration with Moxie Software's Chat Spaces
VirtuOz, a provider of intelligent virtual agents (IVAs) for online marketing, sales, and support, announced availability of a packaged integration with Moxie Software's Chat Spaces, for both sales and services.
New features of the integration include the following:
- Queue Traffic Controller: Directs customers to the right live chat queue based on their sales or support needs to ensure the most capable personnel can assist. Configurable settings also allow the virtual agent to help load balance and improve customer satisfaction by directing customers to queues with the shortest wait time.
- Queue Countdown: Displays the wait time to the customer to set user expectations and prevent the customer experience detractor of the "endless hold time."
- Customer Conversation Knowledge Transfer: Automatically transfers the virtual agent-customer conversation to the live chat agent. This reduces customer effort by eliminating the need to re-state the issue, in addition to helping live chat agents expedite solutions.
- Best Practice Channeling UX: Provides seamless user experience by allowing the user to stay in the same interface regardless of channel.
- Voice of the Customer: Analyzes both IVA and live chat conversations to suggest continuous improvements to the virtual agent, ensuring it stays relevant and effective.
"Virtual agents are a powerful complement to Moxie Software's Chat Spaces, providing customers a seamless online experience from virtual to a live chat support," said Nikhil Govindaraj, Moxie's vice president of products, in a statement. "The combined solution leads the industry for multichannel customer engagement solutions, delivering superior customer experiences and improved operational performance."
AT&T, Pitney Bowes, and Windstream have already adopted the VirtuOz-Moxie Software Chat Spaces integration to realize on average:
- 10 percent increases in CSAT;
- 15 percent reductions in average agent handling time; and
- 100 percent resolution success (80 percent resolution success with the IVA alone).
"We are pleased to partner with an industry leader like Moxie Software to provide an integrated solution that exceeds customer expectations for stellar customer service," said Pamela Kostka, chief marketing officer at VirtuOz, in the statement. "The new integration enables companies to accelerate the time to provide a seamless cross-channel user experience from virtual agent self-service to assisted live chat. Our joint solution completely eliminates the frustrating need for customers to restate who they are and what their need is while also accelerating time to resolution - helping companies create more loyal customers."
The integration is available now. Pricing is based on a one-time integration service fee with no additional licensing costs.
Moxie Software Joins Forces with Microsoft
05 Nov 2012
Customers get joint access to Spaces by Moxie and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.