StrongMail Introduces Mobile Marketing Capabilities
StrongMail, a provider of email marketing and cross-channel marketing solutions, has added new and enhanced mobile marketing capabilities, including the ability to analyze email engagement at the device level.
Users can now measure clicks and conversions across desktops, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices in one single-view dashboard to help gauge the effectiveness of their campaigns with mobile consumers.
The company also announced support for location-based SMS programs, with complete integration of SMS messaging within StrongMail's Message Studio cross-channel marketing platform.
StrongMail's SMS marketing capabilities include the following components:
- Geo-Targetting: Automatically text a coupon or promotional offer to customers when they come within range of a nearby retail store or target location.
- Text for Information: Enable customers and prospects to text to a short code to submit feedback, receive information, sign up as an email subscriber, request a callback, receive support, get directions to a nearby location, and many more applications.
- Voting & Contests: Enable participation in surveys and contests while collecting valuable information that can be used to improve products, services, and retargeting efforts.
- Subscription Payments: Accept regular payments of membership fees, magazines or subscription-based services by text message.
- Real-Time Alerts: Automatically trigger messages to provide alerts about breaking news, service changes, or limited availability offers.
- Notifications: Schedule regular updates to keep mobile users informed of valuable information like news, weather and offers.
"Understanding how consumers are interacting with a marketer's messages on mobile devices is critical for developing successful cross-channel programs, which is why we've added this ground-breaking capability to StrongMail's mobile marketing solutions," said Katrina Conn, vice president of marketing services at StrongMail, in a statement. "Mobile marketing is continually evolving alongside advances in mobile technologies and changing consumer behavior, which is why we work with innovative brands like Frontier Airlines to identify and implement strategic programs that take full advantage of our unique capabilities."
StrongMail's full suite of mobile marketing solutions also includes mobile engagement reporting, mobile optimized email, mobile message rendering, and a comprehensive range of strategic, creative and campaign services.
Asia-Pacific Mobile Marketing Budget Expected to Get Big Boost
Survey finds that one-third of marketers' budgets are expected to rise by 75 percent.
Buddy.com Releases Analytics Solution for Mobile Apps
New dashboard is first to provide in-depth analytics on mobile app engagement.