SoundBite Communications Enhances Compliance Suite for Contact Centers
SoundBite Communications this week released its Compliance Solution Suite to help contact centers for accounts receivable management organizations mitigate compliance risks.
SoundBite's Compliance Solution Suite helps contact centers mitigate risk by doing the following:
- Preventing prohibited numbers from being contacted: Ensure timeliness of data with dynamic campaign filters, automated real-time suppression, and mobile opt-in;
- Ensuring agents adhere to requirements: Verify that regulations are stated correctly and that client policies are met with 100 percent call recording and monitor-coach-barge control;
- Keeping up with consumer mobility and phone portability: Time zone detection tools, dialing rules, and mobile identification ensure proper calling actions during safe contact windows;
- Controlling contact frequency: Set maximum contact attempts within a specified timeframe, including across channels, such as voice, text, Web, and email;
- Managing consumer consent and profile data: Real-time data integration of opt-in, wireless deactivations, and channel preferences with systems of record applications.
"The SoundBite customer communications platform significantly reduces compliance risk for accounts receivable management organizations," said Tim Segall, chief technology officer at SoundBite Communications, in a statement. "By combining advanced contact center capabilities such as multichannel communications, preference utilization, and over-dialing protection with a suite of built-in tools that enable compliance, organizations benefit from increased control, more cost-effective outreach, better customer experience, and greater collections success."
SoundBite's secure cloud platform and rigorous data security practices help clients mitigate risks, ensure privacy, and enable compliance with government regulations. As a certified Payment Card Industry level one service provider, SoundBite assures its clients that its security program is both comprehensive and effective.
SoundBite helps its clients manage compliance as new demands are imposed by various regulatory agencies, such as the federal trade and communications commissions in the United States,Ofcom and OFT in the United Kingdom, and CRTC in Canada.
FCC Clarifies Opt-Out Procedures for Text Marketing
The commission says companies can send confirmations of opt-out requests.