SmarterTools Releases SmarterTrack Update
SmarterTools this week released SmarterTrack 7.x, its latest version that introduces a truly mobile customer service and support platform that helps companies provide a consistent level of service to customers regardless of whether agents are at home, at the office, or on the road.
"It doesn't matter if you use a desktop, an Asus Transformer, Apple iPad, or an Android or Windows 7 smartphone to access the SmarterTrack help desk," said Tim Uzzanti, CEO of SmarterTools. "Companies can now connect with customers regardless of the communication medium or location and the user experience will be virtually seamless."
Highlights of the new release include the following:
- Community building and greater customer interaction with knowledge base article comments and ratings so customers can provide feedback on article content and help companies improve their self-service resources;
- Automatic translation of knowledge base articles, allowing companies to provide self-service resources in a customer's native language;
- Events system enhancements that allow administrators and managers to be notified about virtually anything that occurs in the help desk installation;
- Improved enterprise support with enhanced load balancing functionality, meaning greater stability, reliability, and control over how SmarterTrack performs in large installations;
- A streamlined and simpler step-by-step installation and setup process, allowing companies to get their help desk up and running in minutes; and
- Overall interface and code optimizations to reduce page load times and speed up agent and end user interactions in both mobile and desktop browsers.
"SmarterTrack is a tremendous asset to our organization," said Ryan Kekos, CEO of GearHost, a SmarterTrack 7.x customer. "It provides our customer service personnel with the tools they need to be more efficient and have faster response times, allowing us to achieve our ultimate goal of total customer satisfaction. We are particularly happy with the new mobile aspect of the product as it makes it easier to provide quality customer service, even when our people are on-the-go."