SeeWhy Launches Real-Time Behavioral Marketing Software
SeeWhy, a provider of real-time ecommerce shopping cart recovery solutions, today released SeeWhy Browse Manager, software that triggers real-time personalized marketing campaigns based on shoppers' everyday Web site browsing behavior.
Browse Manager targets the 97 percent of Web site visitors who do not purchase and converts up to 30 percent of those targeted.
PetCareRx, an online pet pharmacy, is one of the first customers to implement SeeWhy Browse Manager on its ecommerce site. "We've been seeing great results from SeeWhy Browse Manager, with a good percentage of those that we are targeting making a purchase," said Julia Gilfillan, director of consumer engagement at PetCareRx, in a statement. "Before, we were sending out emails in batch, with limited targeting. Now with Browse Manager, we are triggering real-time personalized campaigns. Real-time 1-to-1 marketing works!"
New to the SeeWhy suite of cloud-based marketing products, Browse Manager ensures that personalized 1-to-1 campaigns are directly relevant to Web site visitors by leveraging their onsite behavior, including mobile, social, and pre-purchase browsing. Behaviors are analyzed across channels in real time using event processing technology to correlate the big intent data from diverse behaviors. This allows SeeWhy to trigger the right marketing message to the right customer using the right channel at the right time, to gently encourage the visitor back to the site to purchase.
Additional benefits of SeeWhy Browse Manager include the following:
- Real-time Synchronization, which tracks all visits in real time to ensure every campaign is in step with the customer, triggering multistage personalized campaigns without risking irrelevance.
- Cross-Channel Intelligence, which correlates real-time data from multiple sources and triggers behavior-based campaigns across marketing channels, including email, advertising, social media, and mobile.
- Built-in A/B Testing, which optimizes email creatives, promotions, and behavioral targeting to maximize recovered revenues across real-time, multistage campaigns.
- Campaign Rules, which trigger unique content for users, such as campaigns in different languages or about other products of interest, and offering/not offering promotions based on category.
- Easy Deployment through the SeeWhy CORE platform, which includes more than 30 pre-packaged integrations, making set up a plug-and-play process.
SeeWhy Browse Manager has built-in support for a wide variety of real-time triggers, including the following:
- Product Affinity & Browsing, which triggers 1-to-1 campaigns based on product pages viewed and affinity with products and product categories.
- Social Engagement, through integrations with Facebook, Pinterest, and other social networks, allowing the software to respond in real time to customer product "likes" or "pins" with a multistage, omnichannel campaign.
- Wish List, which captures products that customers have added to their Wish Lists and other products in the category and then triggers a multistage, omnichannel campaign.
- Email Address Capture, which includes proactive email capture via the built-in SeeWhy Slider solution, which serves up an in-session light box based on in-session triggering criteria. This prompts entry of an email address before a visitor leaves the site and opens doors for a multistage, 1-to-1 campaign.
"Traditional batch-and-blast marketing days are numbered. Browse Manager's combination of real-time campaigns and 1-to-1 personalization is a breakthrough in campaign ROI performance," saidSee Why’s founder and chief strategy officer, Charles Nicholls, in a statement. "Based on early customer results, we are seeing brands using Browse Manager convert between 10 percent and 30 percent of visitors targeted, which represents a best-in-class ecommerce ROI."
SeeWhy Browse Manager is available immediately. Pricing starts at $10,000 for an annual subscription.