Sage Releases Sage SalesLogix v8.0 CRM System
Sage SalesLogix v8.0 includes enhanced Web and mobile interfaces that simplify role-based data access, searching, and collaboration to improve how users and teams manage their information and relationships. Enhanced security options and new administrator customization tools are among other new features. Sage has also advanced Sage SalesLogix Cloud deployment capabilities with additional memory capacity, an improved "Go Live" process, and expanded performance testing. The optional Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics enables users of all levels to gain actionable insights from big data analysis.
"Sage SalesLogix v8.0 emphasizes working smarter with role-relevant information," said Dan Wilzoch, senior vice president and general manager for Sage CRM Solutions, in a statement. "Empowering sales, marketing, and support personnel to focus on customers, increase account penetration, and build profitable relationships, no matter where they are or how they work, is essential. Sage SalesLogix ensures businesses manage this workflow effectively and collaboratively."
New Sage SalesLogix v8.0 enhancements:
- Role-based user interface helps users find data faster. Scrollable grids within tabs speed navigation across sales, marketing, service and support functions. List management navigation is easier, and new filters let users see only relevant data.
- Mobile enhancements expand data usefulness. Sage SalesLogix Mobile smart layouts for phones and tablets rotate between portrait and landscape views. New drop-down menus aid data, calendar, and activity access. Improved mobile search tools help locate, auto populate, and clear data.
- Planning tools improve team scheduling and collaboration. New calendar features allow side-by-side viewing of multiple users' schedules and resource/equipment availability. Individual and multiple activities can be edited quickly, and pop-up calendar alerts can be set per user preference.
- Efficiency tools boost productivity. Expanded Speed Search draws data from accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, products, and contracts. Bulk data handling allows multiple elements, such as activities, leads, and opportunities, to be edited with a single click.
- Security options safeguard CRM data. Click-and-select permissions assign role-based and end-user security levels such as "read only," "read/write" or "none." Speed Search can be limited by role to set level of access granted. Administrative control of data exchanged between servers and mobile devices is expanded.
- New customization tools give administrators more control. Application Administrators can design Web forms without coding. Embedded language packs allow English, French, Russian, German, and Italian selections with a simple drop-down menu.
Sage SalesLogix v8.0 is available for Windows, browser-based, and mobile clients and can be deployed on-premises or using Sage SalesLogix Cloud.
Sage SalesLogix provides a complete view of customer interactions across sales, marketing, customer service, and support functions so teams can collaborate and respond promptly and knowledgeably to customer inquiries and sales opportunities. Powerful process automation and a highly customizable platform help businesses achieve stronger sales results.
Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics helps users make better informed decisions with pre-built and customizable dashboards for sales by geography, opportunity pipelines, and win/loss, among others. Sage SalesLogix data and CRM-related data from e-commerce, CTI/telephony systems, data bureau Web services, and other sources can be analyzed.
Social media accelerators let Sage SalesLogix users keep important prospect and customer information from social network monitoring associated with accounts and contacts, as well as author posts to social sites from within Sage SalesLogix.
Sage SalesLogix integration with Sage ERP X3 provides a holistic, real-time view of customer interactions across an organization.
Sage SalesLogix North American pricing begins at $795 per user license. Sage SalesLogix Cloud starts at $65 per month, per user. Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics starts at $350 per month for a ten-user plus one administrator license. Sage SalesLogix Mobile is included with Sage SalesLogix and Sage SalesLogix Cloud for no additional charge.
Sage Group Integrates Its CRM with ERP X3
The integration will enable midmarket companies to provide SMBs with more centralized customer views.