Noble Systems Upgrades Harmony Contact Center Management Product
Noble Systems, a provider of unified contact center technology solutions, released Noble Harmony v.3, adding to the power of its Web-based supervisor interface for remote and mobile contact center management.
Noble Harmony v.3 features enhanced security settings, streamlined control center functionality, improved list scheduling tools, and more. Just like previous versions, Harmony v.3 supports multiple browsers and operating systems and is accessible on tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktops.
"Remote and mobile management access is no longer a luxury; it's a necessity," said James. Noble, president and CEO of Noble Systems, in a statement. "High-performance contact centers compete in a global marketplace that has moved beyond the traditional wires-and-workstations model. That's why we've invested in delivering a solution that untethers managers and empowers them to get the job done anywhere, anytime."
Noble Harmony provides remote and mobile access to Noble's management tools from virtually any Web-enabled device, allowing managers to stay on top of contact center activities, wherever they might be located. Managers can create list assignments, set pacing parameters, monitor agent activity, define alerts to be triggered on specific activities, find and analyze individual campaigns and agents, audit changes, and much more.
Key enhancements and features include the following:
- Enhanced Security Settings: hide functions and provide read-only access to modules within Harmony and use new auditing tools to track changes;
- Improved Ease of Use: personalize the supervisor interface, add agent photos, and create customized dashboards and layouts for monitoring real-time activity;
- Enriched Management Tools: manage groups, select assignments and pacing, perform inline filtering, and more with mobile-friendly control panel;
- Upgraded Scheduling Options: build list assignment schedules, including conflict management, from any tablet, phone, or computer;
- Advanced Supervisor Updates: define threshold conditions and set up warnings and alerts for datasets, agents, campaigns, groups, holds, etc., including dashboard and email notifications; and
- Expanded Application Flexibility: view and use Noble Web Reports through Harmony for a complete management view.
Noble Harmony v.3 is a part of Noble's browser-agnostic mobile management platform, which works with most major browser applications (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) to connect contact center managers to their reporting and management data. Due to its flexible architecture, Noble Harmony v.3 is accessible on devices that use Windows, Android, Linux, or iOS operating systems.