NICE Releases Updates to Its WFO Solutions
NICE Systems today released new versions of its workforce management, performance management, and incentive compensation management solutions.
Version 6.2 of these productsinclude collaboration, adherence and gamification features for greater employee engagement. The new versions are integrated via a common interface, creating a single portal through which employees can manage their schedules, track their compensation, and improve performance.
The Performance Management (PM) and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) solutions include the following enhancements:
- Collaboration Tools: The creation of employee profile pages and activity feeds allows companies to foster communication and collaboration.
- Gamification: Executives and front-line leaders can initiate quests and contests to reward employees for specific behaviors and/or achievements.
Enhancements to Workforce Management (WFM) include the following:
- Collaboration Tools: Companies can leverage blogs, wikis, instant messaging, and polling to engage their employees and share best practices.
- Real-Time Adherence: WFM professionals can manage adherence to schedules in real time via thin client.
- Adherence to Local Regulations: WFM professionals can apply specific shift policies, minimum rest times, and date range scheduling to meet country-specific requirements.
"Customer interactions are becoming more complex, and so organizations need to better prepare their people to address sophisticated customer demands," said Yochai Rozenblat, president of the NICE Customer Interactions Group, in a statement. "Version 6.2 solutions help address this challenge by applying collaboration and gamification technologies to more effectively measure and motivate employee performance and to drive accountability for delivering a better customer experience. In doing so, organizations can get closer to their customers."
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned