MyPRGenie Offers New Social Media Apps
MyPRGenie, a cloud-based, PR and social media platform, today began offering MyPRGenie social media apps as part of the basic package for $179 per year.
The MyPRGenie's social media apps: Tweet Genie, Facebook Genie, and Social Monitoring, coupled with the newsroom, allows companies to better engage fans on Facebook and use Twitter to identify who's tweeting about them so they can respond more quickly and engage with key influencers.
Using MyPRGenie, companies can broadcast company news on multiple social media platforms at the same time, potentially delivering their message to millions of readers across the globe.
With the new basic package, companies can use MyPRGenie for:
- Distributing News--Upload unlimited news, photos and videos and share news directly and via PR Newswire Web Distribution, which guarantees placement on Yahoo, Google and more than 6,000 prominent news sites.
- Monitoring Results--track when people are talking about you in the Twitterverse.
- Social Media Optimization--distribute news to more than 28 of the most popular social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Wordpress, and Twitter.
- Creating a Social Media Optimized Newsroom--create a powerful, social media optimized newsroom and invite targeted influencers to follow them.
- Finding Influencers--Target, connect, and engage with millions of followers in Twitter Universe using Tweet Genie and Social Media. In addition, these people can also be invited to follow a company's social media newsroom.
"PR is the new social media. It's imperative for every company today to have a social media strategy," says Miranda Tan, CEO of MyPRGenie, in a statement. "To help enterprises with their social media strategy, we have added the MyPRGenie social media apps to our basic package for enterprises."
How to Bring the Digital Experience to Stores
Start with the "five Cs" of in-store marketing, analyst says.