Moxie Software Announces New Solution for Healthcare
Moxie Software, a provider of customer-centric enterprise social software, today announced a new solution designed for the healthcare industry. The solution enables healthcare insurance providers to manage increasing member activity related to the Affordable Care Act while delivering great customer care.
Spaces by Moxie gives healthcare insurance providers an intuitive, modular framework to help them with customer care activities. Specifically, it provides customer communication channels including email, chat, cobrowse and social media as well as support for web self-service and knowledgebase.
Exclusive for the healthcare industry, Moxie Software has designed knowledgebase offerings featuring additional customer communication channels as add-on solutions to its standard Knowledge Spaces package. Moxie's starter kit for healthcare insurance providers consists of the following:
- Knowledge Spaces for Customer Care Representatives - arm agents with the most current policies and procedures. Agents can respond to customers' requests by accessing a knowledgebase that includes articles and information from external online sources, such as Web files and SharePoint.
- Web Self Service Spaces - provide customers with accurate answers via an online self-service experience. Customers can self-service via the Web site to find answers to questions with guided search, which is available to provide assistance as a customer works through complex questions.
Both of these new offerings are available to healthcare insurance providers as cloud and on-premises solutions. The cloud and on-premises solutions for each offering respectively include the following:
- Remote search bundle for Web site, file system, SharePoint and other databases.
- 1,000 articles, including 10 authors and users.
- Four portals supporting 50,000 monthly visits.
- Maintenance, support, base implementation and training.
- Includes all of the above, plus:
- One non-production server license for development and test.
- First year maintenance.
Moxie Software currently works with midsized and large healthcare institutions, including Advanced MD Software, Advocate Health Care, Humana, Southern Cross Healthcare, Johns Hopkins Medicine's Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality, and Methodist Healthcare, among others.
"The Affordable Care Act requires a system-wide transition for the healthcare industry in order to meet the new policies of the government," said Tom Kelly, president and CEO of Moxie Software, in a statement. "With this change, there is an opportunity for healthcare insurance providers to not only adopt flexible and scalable solutions for customer care, but also to create meaningful customer relationships."
Moxie Software Rolls Out Social Chat App for Facebook
Engage+ analyzes users' Facebook profile data for personalized interactions.