Moxie Releases Customer-Centric Enterprise Social Software
Moxie Software, a provider of customer-centric enterprise social software, today announced the availability of Spaces by Moxie Q1 2012, a customer-centric enterprise social software suite that converges customer communications with employee collaboration into a single offering.
Spaces by Moxie Q1 2012 includes the following key features:
- Expert Connect: Enables cross-departmental collaboration for customer service and support, IT, HR, and sales and marketing to ensure accurate and efficient customer communications across email, community, chat, knowledgebase and social media.
- Activity Stream App: Integrates activity streams into communication channels for faster knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Real-time Insight: Enables real-time visibility into issues in the field for faster resolution.
- Virtual Response Team: Automates the creation of Web 2.0 tools (activity feeds, wikis, projects and groups) that bring resources together to collaborate.
- Click-to-Publish: Publishes content to the knowledgebase portal, reducing the time spent finding the right answer.
- Spaces Connect: A comprehensive integration framework with secure APIs and pre-built connectors, integrating Spaces by Moxie with applications such as CRM, ERP, content management, HR and other third-party applications.
"The biggest challenge CEOs face today is getting their enterprises closer to their customers," said Tom Kelly, president and CEO of Moxie Software, in a statement. "To provide real benefits, enterprise social technology must deliver real customer value. Our suite makes it easier for organizations to find and deliver the right answer to customers through their channel of choice."
The new version of Spaces by Moxie will be available by March 31.
Make Relevancy Your Competitive Advantage
Most companies don't know what their customers value.
Moxie Software Rolls Out Social Chat App for Facebook
Engage+ analyzes users' Facebook profile data for personalized interactions.