Metrix Releases New Software Version
Metrix, a provider of field service software, has released its latest service automation software, Metrix 5.3, with enhanced features designed to help companies increase call center productivity and service business profitability.
One key new feature in Metrix 5.3, the Call Center Wizard, captures data on incoming service requests through intelligent question and answer. This step-by-step guide helps service agents capture caller details, select the right parts, schedule appointments, and collect payments up front.
The new release of Metrix Service offers a variety of additional features, including the following:
- Repair Board – enhanced drag-and-drop repair scheduling and repair tag tracking;
- Quote Wizard - provides real-time quotes for time and materials work;
- Real-Time Dispatch – GPS location mapping and dispatch of the closest technician;
- Escalations Queue – for rapid issue resolution and approvals;
- Technician & Repair Analytics – real-time dashboard of key performance indicators;
- Ad Hoc Reporting – a wizard for creation of reports on-the-fly; and
- Roster Management – resource planning and shift scheduling for field workforces.
"Metrix customers spearheaded this product release and already implemented many of these enhancements with significant payback," said Tom Bowe, vice president of engineering at Metrix. "For example, the ability to process a credit card immediately after booking an appointment has improved customer cash flow and reduced the number of reschedules."