KANA Introduces Enterprise-Class Social CRM
Kana Software, a provider of customer service solutions, today introduced a social media listening and engagement solution.
The Kana Social Listening and Engagement solution combines the benefits of social media with customer service. Combining the advanced natural language processing (NLP) and text analytics capabilities of Kana Experience Analytics with Kana's adaptable service experience capabilities, the solution lets companies listen to and identify important social conversations, derive meaningful insights, and enable agents to effectively engage customers with context driven workflows and knowledge.
Key features of the Kana Social Listening and Engagement solution include the following:
- A seamless end-to-end listen and engage solution that allows customers to interact through their preferred channels.
- The ability to identify important customer conversations in social media and customer communications in real time.
- Text analytics algorithms that identify sentiment, topics, and issues in social and customer communications and automatically route to appropriate stakeholders within the organization.
- Automated case creation from social and customer feedback data sources.
- Contextual charting to display relevant topics, trends, and sentiment in the agent workflow.
- Knowledge articles delivered to agents based on sentiment and topic for streamlined case resolution.
- Links to contextual knowledge and relevant answers sent to customers through their preferred interaction channels.
Kana integrates social CRM tools, such as voice of the customer (VOC) listening, conversation mining, and sentiment analysis, with collaborative case management into the fabric of the customer service contact center environment.
"To date, there has been a tremendous chasm between social media platforms and traditional customer service platforms," said Mitchell Kramer, analyst and senior consultant with industry analyst firm Patricia Seybold Group, in a statement. "Social media listening tools alone are not the ideal technology platforms from which to deliver social customer service. Additional tools are needed to bridge the gaps among listening engines, social applications, traditional customer service, and CRM applications. There is tremendous value in social listening and engagement solution platforms that are engineered for customer service and that integrate the contact center. These platforms automate the analysis of social posts, the creation of cases from them, and the routing of these cases to customer service systems for most appropriate handling."
"Social media solutions are good at building relationships and collaboration; traditional customer service solutions are good at metrics, process, and managing costs. Kana's Social Listening and Engagement solution bridges this long-standing gap between social and traditional customer service," said James Norwood, chief marketing officer at Kana, in the statement. "Our solution uniquely enables enterprises to apply the same governance and service levels to social service conversations as they do with traditional service channels. This solution is key to our mission of empowering the enterprise to control and unify customer journeys across web, agent, mobile and social experiences."
KANA Software Launches KANA Express
Cloud customer service solution designed for burgeoning midmarket segment.
Kana Introduces Lagan Express CRM for the Government Mid-Market
Integrated platform ensures consistent customer service across channels.
Case Management Takes a Dynamic Turn
Progressive contact centers can incorporate adaptability, cross-sell and upsell capabilities, social media integration, gamification, and multiple channels.
Win Over Your Customers with Smart CRM Moves
Use the right tools to boost brand loyalty.