Jaspersoft Releases Jaspersoft 5.5 BI Platform on Amazon Web Services
Jaspersoft today announced the availability of Jaspersoft 5.5, its flagship business intelligence platform for Amazon Web Services (AWS). Now, through the AWS Marketplace, customers can use the new Jaspersoft suite with additional reporting and analytic features.
Jaspersoft 5.5 includes new data visualization capabilities for quicker, more interactive insight into key data trends, a new homepage for one-click access to tutorials and samples, pre-built report templates to speed the development and quality of reports, and enhanced cluster-aware caching for high availability. Jaspersoft 5.5 also includes the general availability of Jaspersoft Studio, an Eclipse-based, full re-write of the iReport Designer, the company's signature reporting tool.
New features available with Jaspersoft 5.5 include the following:
- New chart types, including multi-axis and scatter charts;
- Advanced time series groups, providing insight into key time-based trends and outliers;
- New home page with one-click access to functionality, tutorials and samples;
- Enhanced cluster-aware caching for high availability;
- Pre-built report templates, to increase development speed and quality of Web-based reports; and
- Multi-tenancy, available hourly or as an annual subscription.
"Thanks to the ease of use and its disruptive TCO, we continue to see rapid adoption of our Jaspersoft for AWS offering," said Karl Van den Bergh, vice president of products and alliances at Jaspersoft, in a statement. "With Jaspersoft 5.5 now launched on the AWS Marketplace, customers have even more compelling reporting and analytics solution available at the same low hourly rate."
Roambi Moves Flow into the Cloud
The data visualization publishing product is expanded to make sharing even easier.
JasperSoft Expands Data Connections for Embedded Analytics
Users can speed up analysis by accessing their data directly or with data virtualization.