Jacada Unveils Jacada UI for CRM
Jacada, a provider of call center technology, has released Jacada UI for CRM, a user interface (UI) for CRM systems that provides all customer information in a single view, improving the efficiency with which agents handle customer calls.
"CRM systems were never built to talk to the customer. In a sense, they were designed to help organizations manage the customer, not to interact with the customer," said Gideon Hollander, co-CEO of Jacada, in a statement. "As a result, call centers who adopt CRMs experience an increase in average handle time, contrary to what they expected. With Jacada UI for CRM, organizations can create new customer-centric views on top of these CRM systems, allowing agents to interact more effectively and efficiently with their customers, while benefiting from the power of the CRM system."
Jacada UI for CRM includes the following:
- Prebuilt widgets for most major CRM applications;
- A drag-and-drop designer for building new customer-centric views;
- Ability to “hot deploy” new UIs without server restarts or outages;
- Workflow approval processes;
- Event handling and event chaining;
- Open integration standards; and
- Modern Rich Internet Application (RIA) controls with full AJAX support.
Additionally, Jacada UI for CRM leverages existing CRM investments, providing the UI and specific functionality actually needed by call center agents to more efficiently and effectively perform their tasks. With prebuilt components and integration with some of the world's largest and most popular CRM-based applications, organizations can quickly create new UIs and processes for their customer service improvement initiatives without adding to the IT backlog.