HyperQuality Releases ClearMetrix 3.0 Performance and Workflow Management
HyperQuality, a provider of contact center workflow and business intelligence management services and solutions, has released ClearMetrix 3.0, an advanced version of its SaaS solution.
ClearMetrix 3.0's new features provide executive-level insight into contact center effectiveness, providing C-level management with the insight needed to make business decisions impacting revenue generation, expenses management, and customer satisfaction optimization.
Leveraging HyperQuality's expertise in quality assurance evaluations and analytics, and legacy ClearMetrix workflow management functionality, ClearMetrix 3.0 offers several new features that provide a 360-degree view of customer contact effectiveness, allowing business leaders to strategically manage sales effectiveness, call center expenses, and overall customer experiences. Enhancements include the following:
- Interactive dashboards, providing customer contact effectiveness metrics, analytics, and trend data at the call center and enterprise levels;
- Dashboard views of performance drivers impacting business revenues, expenses, and customer experience;
- Customizable and configurable, user-defined reports;
- Online collaboration and alerts; and
- Actionable performance measurement, allowing management to analyze the results of previous business decisions.
"The performance visibility that ClearMetrix 3.0 provides isn't simply about tracking contact center metrics, it&'s about driving business objectives," said Bailey Shewchuk, senior vice president of sales, marketing, and business development at HyperQuality. "Every business owner and executive is looking for ways to optimize customer contacts that impact revenues and costs. ClearMetrix 3.0 provides them the visibility into their customer interaction data so they can make quickly the right decisions that influence their business."