GoECart Releases an All-in-One Ecommerce Suite
GoECart today launched GoECart 360, a Web-based, all-in-one ecommerce suite targeted at emerging brands and growing midsized retailers.
The new solution provides a single, integrated set of applications that combine an advanced ecommerce platform with multichannel order management, inventory management, fulfillment, CRM, and much more. The ecommerce suite even automates selling on the leading comparison shopping engines and online marketplaces like Amazon.com and eBay for merchants.
GoECart's new ecommerce software suite enables online sellers to do the following:
- Grow revenues through multichannel selling;
- Better manage orders, inventory, and customer relationships;
- Consolidate detached back office systems;
- Automate key business functions across all departments, including sales, marketing, customer service, inventory, order fulfillment, purchasing, and returns; and
- Obtain real-time data on demand for better decision making.
"GoECart 360 is the ultimate choice for merchants who want to offer the complete multichannel shopping experience expected by today's smart and empowered consumer," said Manish Chowdhary, GoECart's CEO, in a statement. "Our award-winning ecommerce platform combined with the full set of back-office applications required for running an entire online business is a breakthrough combination that makes GoECart 360 the clear choice for merchants who want to grow profitably, even in this economy."
The E-Commerce Effect
This key pillar of social CRM is changing the business landscape.