Contact Solutions Offers Self-Service App for Prepaid
Contact Solutions, a cloud-based customer self-service solutions provider, has launched a customer care solution designed for the prepaid industry. The offering directly addresses the needs of prepaid card companies today for fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, mobile options, and a more personalized IVR customer experience that reduces expenses and curbs churn.
Unique features of the prepaid solution include the following:
- Fraud Prevention and Detection Tools: Reduces fraud through a series of real-time services, and is compliant with all related provisions in the Durbin Amendment, Patriot Act, and Regulation E.
- Personalization: Patented technology dynamically adapts to individual caller behavior and preferences.
- Mobile Customer Care: Self-service options extend to mobile devices to enable multimodal customer service communications.
- Customer Profitability Improvements: Simultaneously increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Cost Savings Guarantee: Cost savings are guaranteed for every prepaid client.
"Every prepaid card company is looking for the perfect formula to promote profitability, long-term customer growth, and loyalty and compliance, "said Tim Sloane, director of Mercator Advisory Group's Prepaid Advisory Service, in a statement. "It has become more important than ever to choose vendors and partners that offer solutions tailored specifically for the prepaid card industry, and Contact Solutions offers this with its new customer care solution."
Swiftpage Releases Built-for-Mobile CRM
Saleslogix CRM software now available for in-field users.
Customer Experience Needs to 'Mature'
Forrester urges firms to tailor their CX approach to connected customers.