ClickFox Releases Customer Experience Analytics Version 6.4
ClickFox, a provider of customer experience analytics, today announced Version 6.4 of its ClickFox Customer Experience Analytics (CEA) platform.
This updated version of the company's customer behavior recognition engine enables organizations to analyze data from all customer touch points and provides a roadmap of each customer's journey. The new visualization tool allows enterprise users to identify root causes of customer behavior in 25 percent of the time typically spent identifying similar trends across multiple departments.
Powered by the Version 6.4 CEA platform, ClickFox Pulse provides executives with customized business summary views that visually display customer experience activities and identifies changes in key performance metrics across multiple channels,(e.g., in the store, online or with the call center). Users can monitor and track the metrics that are most important to their role or business, troubleshoot problems, and predict customer behaviors using Net Promoter Score integration.
Business Drivers for each view on the Pulse dashboard are accessible with a click through and are based on the following:
- Percentage change in customers performing an activity: Marketers, IT, and leadership teams can identify unique customer behaviors, maximize their profitability, or resolve common negative customer experiences on the first interaction.
- Volume of customers performing an activity: The volume directly impacts the organization's resources needed to mitigate inbound customer inquiries as sales increase.
- Financial impacts of the business driver: Remedying negative experiences increases long-term revenue and decreases customer service spends.
Root cause paths are calculated by ClickFox Pulse calculates root cause paths, which provide dynamic visualizations of all tasks and activities with which customers interact along their journeys. ClickFox Pulse allows organizations to uncover those customer journeys that are most likely driving the trend change.
Additional new features in CEA 6.4 include the following:
- Faster data consumption;
- The ability to predict when customers might be heading down negative or undesirable paths;
- Anomaly detection -- what unique attributes are common with the dominant customer experience paths (e.g., products/services, call centers, or agent skill groups, geographic regions, or tenure of customer);
- Comparison of business outcome trends across two periods of time or between two customer segments within a single period of time;
- Comparison of unique timelines of the customer experience, enabling analysis of predictive customer behavior and identification of anomalies.
"Executives can now see a true picture of the complete customer experience, from the contact center to the retail store," said Marco Pacelli, CEO of ClickFox, in a statement. "With CEA 6.4, leadership across organizational silos can find correlations and trends across all customer journeys to align customer expectations with company goals and create optimal methods to handle every customer inquiry and interaction without the need for multiple analytics solutions."
Leverage Purchase Behavior Insights for Better Customer Understanding
Principles for consumers can be applied to business clients as well.
Keep the Spark Alive in Your Business Relationships
Purchase behavior insights are key to customer retention.