Campaigner Adds Features for High-Impact Email Marketing
Campaigner, the sales and marketing brand of j2 Global, has added enhanced segmentation and workflow functionality that enables marketers to better target and automate their marketing campaigns through the efficient management of big data customer intelligence.
The new Campaigner interface makes it easy to launch and execute targeted email marketing campaigns.
Key features of the new Campaigner solution include the following:
- Email automation with improved workflow management tools, allowing for more targeted and customized email to be sent via automated triggers, forms, or API.
- Advanced segmentation options.
- The ability to drill down by location, age, purchase history, and more.
- Mobile template (responsive design) capabilities to create content that has been optimized for mobile or desktop devices.
- Improved overall usability, speed and performance across the entire interface.
"Campaigner's ongoing innovations help our customers to stay ahead of the curve, empowering them to better understand their audience and create meaningful content," said E.J. McGowan, general manager of Campaigner, in a statement. "The powerful and intuitive features of Campaigner tackle marketers' biggest challenges and help them to improve marketing performance."
Salesfusion Raises $800,000 in Funding
The marketing automation company hires Christian Nahas as new CEO.