CSG International Unveils AgentHub
CSG Systems International, a provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today introduced AgentHub, a virtual contact center infrastructure solution suite designed to streamline contact center operations.
AgentHub is the result of a close partnership between CSG International and Enghouse Interactive. The partnership combines CSG's multichannel, software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based, Interactive Messaging platform, including IVR, SMS/text messaging and broadcast email campaigns, with Enghouse Interactive's CosmoCall Universe, a leading international contact center software suite that unites all customer contact locations, functions, and personnel, including outsourcers and home agents, on a single unified multichannel customer communications platform.
Key features of AgentHub include the following:
- Multichannel IP automatic call distributor, incorporating interactive voice response.
- Skills, priority, and queues-based routing enabling customer needs to be met more quickly.
- Campaign management tools including dashboard-based real-time and graphical reporting.
- Predictive, preview and progressive dialing enabling the highest level of utilization and cost efficiency in the contact center.
- Comprehensive support for any type of call center structure including facilities, home-based, international and multi-site.
- Scripting functionality that is technology agnostic, providing business users with the ability to design powerful, process-based customer interactions.
- Quality assurance, workforce, and CRM integration.
"The resources required—time, financial, and personnel—to manage the complex operations and IT infrastructure of today's contact centers has become a major focus both within the marketplace and in the minds of fiscally prudent business executives," said Chad Dunavant, vice president of product management at CSG International, in a statement. "With the introduction of AgentHub, our customers benefit from a more cost-effective method of managing contact center technologies and a more efficient approach to managing customer interactions. AgentHub's SaaS model ensures access to the latest technologies to drive down call handle times, increase agent productivity, and position your contact center and your customers for success."