CRM Startup X2Engine Releases X2CRM 2.0 Professional Edition
X2Engine today announced the general availability of X2CRM Professional Edition version 2.0, a sales force application.
Key features of X2CRM 2.0 include the following
- Web 2.0 Speed Optimized User Interface
- Web and Facebook Lead Capture Form Designer
- Newsletter Generator
- Lead Nurturing, Scoring and Intelligent Routing
- Contact Activity Management
- Sales Process Workflow Engine
- Product and Sales Quotes
- User Profile Pages and Activity Streams
- Custom User Role Designer
- Field Security, Roles and Sales Teams
- Visual Form Editor for Admins
- Reporting Dashboard
- iPad and Mobile Apps
- Web Lead Capture: X2CRM allows sales and marketing professionals to create Web lead capture forms in a graphical form editor. Web lead forms can be versioned, tagged with special attributes and customized with user specified colors and font styles. The editor generates special, embeddable HTML that users can paste into their website, similar to a Youtube video.
- Email Marketing: X2CRM's Marketing module allows users to create contact lists, write an email promotion and then send it to the selected contacts. All email is trackable, showing if the recipient opened or unsubscribed. Campaigns work with X2CRM's email server or with third-party email applications.
- Newsletters: The Newsletter module is both a Web capture and email newsletter generator. With a Web site newsletter sign-up widget, names and email addresses are collected. Newsletters can be written and sent to this newsletter list, and interested recipients can be converted into contacts.
- Contact Management: With X2CRM's Web 2.0 user interface design, sales force professionals can navigate larger contact lists, send email, create product quotations, and manage contacts through custom sales processes workflows.
- Reporting: Included in the Professional edition is a custom report grid and chart builder. Sales and marketing professionals can create, save, and share custom reports from any module in the system, including everything from user activity and lead status to sales pipeline forecasting.
- X2Studio: Special attention has been paid to keeping X2CRM compact in design. However, there are times when customizing the application to specific business requirements allows companies to create an advantage. X2Studio is a completely visual customization administration tool, that allows administrators to modify any module in the system. This includes adding or removing fields, changing page layouts and creating completely new modules from scratch. All without any programming knowledge.
- Run Anywhere: X2CRM is designed for today's open cloud. Available in both cloud and on-premises/downloadable versions, X2CRM puts the customers in complete control of their data.
"After 18 months of development and with over 2,000 unique installations across 115 countries, we are incredibly excited to release our first commercial edition. With X2CRM 2.0, we only include features that sales and marketing professionals need. By keeping the system compact yet flexible, our goal is for X2CRM to be the fastest sales force application on the planet," said John Roberts, founder of X2Engine, in a statement. "And, with both cloud and on-premises/downloadable versions, X2CRM is a great value."
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned