Bulldog Announces New Infrastructure Packages
Bulldog Solutions, a provider of business-to-business marketing in revenue performance management, has announced five new marketing technology services packages designed to help clients implement and optimize their marketing data, technology, and reporting infrastructures.
The new infrastructure packages include the following:
- Bulldog Activate: For marketers implementing a new marketing automation program (MAP), the Bulldog Activate methodology delivers a comprehensive set of lead management processes, a customer data quality strategy, MAP implementation and configuration, and a reporting roadmap that ensures clients get the most out of their technology investment. Bulldog Activate also enables marketing users to reduce their time-to-value by delivering customized training and ongoing marketing automation support.
- Bulldog Migrate: The Bulldog Migrate package is designed to help organizations migrate to or consolidate marketing automation systems to reduce technology costs and drive efficiencies.
- Bulldog Boost: Bulldog developed the Bulldog Boost package to help organizations assess and update all aspects of marketing automation implementation.
- Bulldog CDQ: the Bulldog CDQ was developed to help users address their customer data quality challenges by targeting five key areas including data discovery, analysis, conversion, cleaning and maintenance
- Bulldog Full Circle Reporting: Bulldog developed the Bulldog Full Circle Reporting enterprise reporting package leveraging its partnership with California-based Full Circle CRM. The Bulldog Full Circle Reporting package includes lead management process definition, data quality, reporting platform implementation, report and dashboard development and ongoing support.
"Creating a solid marketing technology foundation is not just about buying a MAP, it's about making sure that there is strong lead management process integration, data quality, systems integration, metrics and reporting, and training and support. That's what the new marketing technology packages provide," Bulldogs vice president of marketing, Johnny Anderson, said in a statement.
Bulldog Launches Gameplan Software for Marketers
The Bulldog Gameplan solution automatically creates marketing plans.