Badgeville Launches Behavior Platform 5.0
Badgeville today released the Behavior Platform 5.0, the latest version of its cloud-based gamification technology.
The new set of features in 5.0 include the following:
- Social Rewards: a new native feature to recognize users for their interactions with a brand on social networks. For example, a customer who tweets favorably about a new product can earn a special reward within the gamification program. The company can then drive him back to its Web site or application through real-time mobile and email notifications.
- Personalization: with new features that allow businesses to build custom rewards for each and every user based on personal attributes, such as location, gender, job title, interests, and more. For example, within the same application, an inside sales team could have missions for qualifying new leads into opportunities, while field sales teams are rewarded for shorter sales cycles and larger deal sizes.
- Enterprise Networks: management tools that enable businesses to manage gamification programs across multiple Web sites and applications from one unified interface. Businesses can give granular access to administrators who only control the rewards programs for one specific application inside the company.
- Enterprise-Grade Security: platform enhancements include a private cloud and database, SOC2 and Safe Harbor compliance.
- Platform Event Subscriptions. Notify external systems every time users earn rewards on Badgeville-powered sites and applications. For example, when a user completes a new mission, the business could automatically trigger an email to be sent.
"With enhancements focused on depth, breadth, and scalability, Behavior Platform 5.0 leaves behind first-generation gamification solutions focused solely on points, badges, and leaderboards," said Ted Farrell, chief technology officer at Badgeville, in a statement. "With this release, we've delivered next-generation features that will transform what enterprises and B2C companies expect from a gamification platform, helping them build more personalized, rewarding user experiences that drive long-term engagement."
Gamification Comes to the Contact Center
Game techniques keep agents happy, engaged, and better equipped to handle interactions.