AvePoint ReleasesTimeline Enterprise
AvePoint, a provider of governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, today released AvePoint Timeline Enterprise for Microsoft Dynamics, designed for managing CRM activity.
AvePoint Timeline Enterprise enables administrators to manage and organize their records based on how their organizations use CRM as well as the user's role.
AvePoint Timeline Enterprise allows organizations to do the following:
- View and manage CRM activity on the go and load, navigate, and browse all activities associated with out-of-the-box or custom records on mobile devices;
- Customize AvePoint Timeline Enterprise views for various roles in the organization to better support their visibility into, and interaction with, customers or business processes;
- Access customer contact information and use Microsoft Lync or Skype integration to place calls directly from AvePoint Timeline;
- Mark important actions, events, or milestones within an account to better track activity cycles, effectiveness, and response times, and ensure the most up-to-date information is available through both AvePoint Timeline Enterprise and Dynamics CRM; and
- Present CRM data on Windows 7 and Windows 8 devices.
"Organizations are constantly looking for ways to better manage customer data and improve customer satisfaction, all while attempting to optimize their own business productivity," said Dmitry Kagansky, vice president of enterprise applications and mobility at AvePoint, in a statement. "AvePoint Timeline Enterprise gives organizations utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM the functionality they are looking for, allowing for customization of their CRM processes, all while enabling collaboration with confidence."