AvePoint Releases Pipeline Enterprise
AvePoint, a provider of governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, today released AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, designed to allow sales and management teams to view, adjust, and forecast customer opportunities. The company also updated its AvePoint Productivity Suite, optimizing user productivity and customer data management for organizations using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise displays an aggregated view of all CRM opportunities managed by an individual sales person or by an entire team. The interactive user experience allows sales teams to adjust expected close dates and opportunity probability and forecast for coming months or quarters, all with customized views based on organization-specific definitions of probability and sales hierarchy.
Other key features of AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise include the following:
- >Detail View: Present record details by drilling into opportunities, such as included line items, expected close dates, and opportunity probability, as well as any custom fields to support unique business requirements;
- Forecast: Dynamically show total opportunity amount, as well as weighted amount based on opportunity probability in a selected, sliding time range;
- Preview Mode: Allow sales teams to explore what-if scenarios, adjusting various opportunity close dates and probabilities to view the effect on sales forecasts without skewing the actual details; and
- Summary: Generate a chart to view total opportunity amounts per month or per owner to understand opportunity distribution and monthly forecast.
AvePoint Productivity Suite for Microsoft Dynamics CRM's key features include the following:
- Improve CRM asset classification, analysis, and insight with metadata tagging, metadata-based search, and reporting on tag use across entity sets. Use out-of-the-box or custom terms to tag Dynamics CRM entity records for classification and search and report on tagged data to improve CRM data analysis;
- Enhance inbound customer service and contact center support by empowering users with robust search across all CRM assets, including support tickets, licenses, and customer contacts;
- Ensure data quality by restoring altered or deleted business-critical account information to a previous point in time to undo unintended or malicious changes; and
- Increase user productivity and management insight into customer relationships with automated logging of phone, Skype, or Microsoft Lync call activity.
"More and more organizations are adopting software platforms like Microsoft Dynamics CRM so that they can gain a 360-degree view of their customers in order to grow and nurture the customer relationship," said Dmitry Kagansky, vice president of enterprise mobility applications at AvePoint, in a statement. "AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise, along with AvePoint Timeline and AvePoint Productivity Suite, provide sales and management teams with the CRM data they need, where they need it, while helping to ensure all of their customers' business requirements are met."