Astute Solutions Upgrades Social Media Monitoring
Astute Solutions, a provider of customer experience and social relationship management, has expanded the capabilities of its Astute SRM social monitoring product among Facebook, Instagram and Google+, along with adding several new features.
The improvements to Astute SRM will allow companies to listen to the voice of their customers by delivering a wider range of marketing insights. The expanded monitoring includes the following:
- Facebook: Astute SRM users can now reply to Facebook comments from within the Astute SRM tool. They can see an individual post's targeting information, which shows which audiences are intended to see it, along with the number of shares for a post. Facebook replies to comments posts are also now visible within the Astute SRM tool. Astute SRM has also added a reporting page to display total Facebook Likes and Talking about numbers for each Facebook brand or fan page.
- Instagram: Users can now use Astute SRM to search the picture- and video-sharing site Instagram by hashtags attached to individual images or movies. These posts will then be viewable within the Astute SRM RealTime page, and analyzed on all dashboard report pages in SRM.
- Google+ - Astute SRM now has added the ability to monitor feeds on Google+. These Google+ feeds are now viewable within all reports in Astute SRM.
Additional Astute SRM improvements include the following:
- Agent Activity: Astute SRM users now can monitor all agent activity. Reports can be customized, filtered, and exported, and will allow admin users to gain more control and insight over their Astute SRM environment.
- Post Routing Enhancements: Astute SRM users can set up rules and email targets for trigger words or phrases within their data to ensure they are notified in real time when any of these trigger words are mentioned. Astute SRM has further enhanced this feature by allowing users to schedule automated weekly, daily, or monthly email reports that contain a summary of this data.
Brandwatch Launches Vizia, a Social Media Analytics Solution
The platform reinvents the traditional social media command center.