Alcatel-Lucent Pairs with Altitude Software for CRM Solution
Alcatel-Lucent today introduced the OpenTouch Customer Service solution, which expands customer care to include eReputation and brand management.
The solution is made of software components that can sell independently to meet enterprises needs for deployment flexibility. Full multimedia interactions are provided via open APIs, multichannel unified routing, and workflow management, and deliver a simplified system for businesses.
Key features of the Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Customer Service solution include the following:
- Unified interaction management, unified routing and unified desktop solutions;
- Management portal through a single Web tool, along with workforce and campaign management, real-time and historical reporting, and a profile-based adaptive interface;
- Unified Dialer for outbound campaign management, with preview, power, and predictive modes.
- Integration with all business-critical tools, like CRM, ERP, recording capabilities, and speech recognition.
- Overlay add-ons for new features like email outbound, or IVR.
OpenTouch Customer Service leverages a technology relationship between Alcatel-Lucent and Altitude Software, a major player in the contact center market. Alcatel-Lucent has worked closely with Altitude Software to bring to market the OpenTouch Customer Service solution for mid-market companies.
"The global strategic alliance with Alcatel-Lucent will expand our product offering, boost our sales and marketing strategy, expand our market reach, and strengthen our ability to support organizations," said Gastão Taveira, Altitude Software'ss CEO, in a statement. "Altitude Software has a great track record delivering outstanding business results in thousands of contact centers that require agile software solutions to unify agent desktop tools, achieve true multimedia blending and provide real-time analytics for businesses."
Michel Emelianoff, president of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, said, "The new OpenTouch Customer Service solution drives customer interaction deeper into the business process and reaches a broader range of enterprises with its simplified platform. OTCS speaks the customers' language and offers multimedia support from voice to social media. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise can offer an underserved market a tool that will support their customer service needs today and into the future. The solution ensures operational efficiency and costs containments to any enterprise ranking from mid to large segments in all industries."