finUNO Unveils Multimodal Intelligent Financial Assistant Fin1
finUNO, an intelligent assistant technology provider, yesterday launched the fin1 platform, a multimodal intelligent financial assistant designed to help consumers with investment decisions.
Through its digital personas, or "evatars," fin1 enables scale to financial enterprises across brokerage, wealth management, and financial advisors, delivering a rich and unified experience.
fin1 offers frictionless interaction between consumer and financial services provider with the following features:
- An intelligent assistant that helps users buy and sell investment products, follow market moves, and manage their investment transactions in real time simply by asking. Through its intuitive interface, it acts both as a self-service tool and as a collaboration platform with financial advisors.
- Multimodality that allows consumers to use a combination of speech, type, touch, or gestures in service interactions.
- Context-awareness: fin1 can process instructions in a financfial services context.
- A unified secure container and simple integration: the fin1 platform tools allow enterprises to easily integrate, standardize, and manage in-house and third party applications.
- A secure environment with multifactor biometric authentication.
"Fin1 demonstrates how state-of-the-art services move from static Q&A to truly useful advice and transaction support," said Dan Miller, lead analyst and founder of Opus Research, in a statement. "Evatars provide a natural way for investors to be comfortable while taking charge of their investment activities and decisions."
"We built fin1 out of a confluence of expertise in financial services and IA technologies. A verticalized IA approach for each industry is the way forward," said Haragopal Mangipudi, chief evangelist at finUNO, in a statement.