X2CRM Releases Version 5.2 of Its Open-Source CRM Software
X2CRM, an open-source CRM software and services company, has released version 5.2 of its CRM software, which includes workflow automation macros, a new topics knowledge base discussion board, and improvements to the X2CRM core platform.
With the X2Workflow Record Macros, users can now create record-specific workflow macros to perform actions on individual records. For example, a sales rep can activate a macro on a contact record to automatically create a call back in two weeks, and to send a reminder.
New in X2CRM 5.2 is a Topics Knowledge Management/Discussion Module. Topics combines unstructured content, such as product information, or competitive product discussions among users and relates them to individual customer contact records. Users can create new discussion topics, add content, attach files, and relate topics to individual customer records.
Other release highlights include the following:
- X2Workflow Macros Buttons on Individual Records;
- Topics Discussion Board and Knowledge Base;
- New themes and color-coded modules;
- Major module detail view UI update;
- Calendar enhancements;
- Import/export worksheets for mass record updates;
- Mass Action updates for Tags, Actions, and Comments;
- Deduplication improvements;
- X2Workflow enhancements;
- User Permissions Roles update performance improvements;
- New documentation and training videos;
- Web lead widget for activity feed dashboard;
- Email widget for activity feed dashboard; and
- Updated, improved administration panel.
This release, like all X2CRM versions, is available as an open-source CRM application as well as in two commercial versions available in both cloud and download editions.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned