WealthEngine Updates Its FindWealth Platform
WealthEngine, a provider of predictive marketing analytics and audience development services, today released its updated FindWealth platform with faster and more powerful search capabilities. With it, charitable organizations can access insights and scores on wealth, capacity to give, and affinity across 300 million individual profiles and 122 million households in the United States.
Some of the latest feature upgrades include the following:
- Nationwide search without the need to enter a city and/or state;
- Additional geographic filter, including radius and metropolitan area search;
- Sophisticated search results ranking to bring the best prospects to the top;
- One-click access to detailed research sources directly from search results;
- The ability to search just based on last name without a first name; and
- Faster search performance.
In addition to these search enhancements, the WealthEngine API now also includes a Full profile option as complement to the current Basic option. The new Full profile contains 40 additional attributes, including demographic information, professional details, as well as business and personal phone and email. Also included in this release is a new self-service purchase option to streamline the API buying process for developers.
"Our customers need flexible, granular search capabilities that allow them to find the best targets for their campaigns," said WealthEngine CEO Mark Logan in a statement. "These enhancements, along with a better understanding of the data sources fueling search results, make it one of the most powerful tools for fundraisers and marketers to find and engage their ideal client, donor, or investor."
WealthEngine Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
WealthEngine participates as a Salesforce.com Financial Services Cloud launch partner to transform the client-advisor experience.