Vocalcom Updates Its Contact Center Suite
Vocalcom launched the latest version of its Hermes E3 contact center software suite with innovations in mobile and social engagement and rich customer interaction.
An all-in-one contact center software suite that allows users to call, email, chat, tweet, text, or post from one place, Hermes E3 comes with routing, visual IVR, dialer and much more.
Hermes EC3 is a completely cloud-based contact center software solution. The agent console is an intuitive interface that will let agents respond to all support channels, from phone to social media, from one place, allowing agents to work from anywhere on a worldwide unified platform that supports any communication channel.
Vocalcom's All-In-One contact center software is built around a universal queue, with skill-based routing of voice, email, social media, and chat interactions. Agents can be assigned multiple interaction skills with several proficiency levels for each skill. Vocalcom supports inbound customer service and support, outbound sales and marketing, and automated blended operations to maximize employee productivity and deliver a superior customer experience.
The solution's functionality includes the following:
- Blended Multimedia: Vocalcom enables businesses to be more accessible to their customers through voice, email, SMS, and Web chat, while allowing the contact center to define which type of enquiry, over which media is routed to which agent.
- Automated Outbound: Improved outbound productivity with fully compliant functionality allowing delivery of the most appropriate automation to suit each activity, including preview, progressive, predictive, and broadcast.
- IVR: Vocalcom's visual IVR and ACD are based on the same platform, supporting speech recognition and text-to-speech in multiple languages. It is designed to be easily customizable, with the Vocalcom Studio design tool being available to make changes quickly.
- Unified Agent Desktop: The solution allows agents to resolve more interactions on the first time while also reducing call duration. The agent interface is a customizable, unified desktop application, presented within a browser, reducing the number of disparate systems agents access while intuitively presenting them with all the information they need to proactively serve the customer.
- Management Control: Monitor key performance indicators in real time, define and run historical reports, listen and intrude on agent interactions, and manage remote agents from any device, anywhere, through secure Web-based access.
- Interaction Recording: Voice and screen recording based on specific needs; by campaign, by final disposition or selectively, and done so in a fully PCI-compliant manner. Supervisors can retrieve, replay, or monitor in real time any type of interaction.
Additionally, Vocalcom's contact center software solution supports non-traditional customer experiences and channels through social media, knowledge management, mobility, and Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC), as well as screen-sharing without proprietary software plug-ins. Vocalcom provides a single, scalable, comprehensive, end-to-end contact center software application, and the specific modular functionality of which can be switched on when required. It is a pure software application with a HMP architecture, leveraging SIP, which means it can be integrated into an existing PBX platform or provided as a turn-key solution including telephony platform.
The company provides its contact center application with ready-made connectors to all of the leading telephony and CRM solutions, with an open API to enable Vocalcom to build a connector for any other specific requirements.