VIPorbit Software Introduces Vipor CRM 1.1
VIPorbit Software has released Vipor CRM 1.1.
Available for iOS and Mac, the latest version starts by implementing several user-requested features, such as advanced search and report options, and finishes off with a polish to the look and feel of the apps, along with performance enhancements.
Vipor CRM allows users to manage contacts, calendars, and tasks, all in one app—across iPhone, iPad, and Mac. . The apps can be customized for any type of business.
The latest update allows users to do the following:
- Select a group from which to import contacts;
- Send Vipor contacts to the native Apple Contacts app;
- Choose from seven reports to print to AirPrint printer;
- Export data from Vipor in CSV file format;
- Schedule Apple Calendar events without leaving Vipor; and
- Search contact records on almost any field or combination of fields.
"Vipor CRM 1.1 is our best and most comprehensive app version yet. It gives users more than a means of collecting information. It provides a tool for relationship transformation," said Mike Muhney, CEO and co-founder of VIPorbit Software, in a statement. "Vipor gives users a simple, yet effective way of demonstrating that they are going the extra mile for those in their networks."