Teradata Adds Social Advertising Capability on Facebook
Teradata Marketing Applications has introduced a digital marketing capability that enables marketers to deliver highly targeted Facebook advertising as part of an integrated, omnichannel solution that incorporates social advertising with email, mobile, and Web.
Teradata's new social advertising capability in its Digital Marketing Center enables marketers to draw on their wealth of customer data to create Facebook Custom Audiences that match their existing segments. Marketers can also expand reach and generate leads by using encrypted data about their most valuable customer segments to engage new custom audiences of Facebook users with similar characteristics and increase conversions with insight data to retarget Web site visitors and app users with contextual Facebook ads.
Teradata's new offering enables marketers to do the following:
- Use the full depth of their insight data to more precisely target specific audience segments via social ads to attract new customers and drive revenue;
- Integrate social ads with the omnichannel marketing strategy to develop promotional campaigns;
- Manage social advertising as part of a unified digital strategy that integrates email, mobile, socialm and Web through a single solution that connects directly to Facebook ads;
- Execute more precise customer acquisition strategies by reaching Facebook Custom Audiences that match existing database contacts on any device (desktop, mobile, tablets); and
- Improve customer loyalty, new client acquisition, conversions from Web site visitors, and lead generation with targeted brand engagement.
"Marketers are increasing time and money spent on digital ads, especially on social networks. As a result, they want improved targeting and higher return on their investment. Teradata customers can combine the power of Teradata Digital Marketing Center with Facebook Custom Audiences to produce stronger and more successful interactions and conversions with Facebook advertising. Improved targeting of unique audience segments coupled with real-time relevance increases performance and return on investment," said Lisa Arthur, chief marketing officer at Teradata Marketing Applications, in a statement.
Teradata's new offering is delivered as an add-on within Teradata Digital Marketing Center.
Kahuna Releases Dynamic Audiences for Facebook Advertising
Dynamic Audiences understands customer conversion, so brands don't advertise products to people who have already bought them.