Talkdesk Joins the Zendesk Apps Marketplace
Talkdesk has joined the Zendesk Apps Marketplace to provide enterprise-level call center software functionality directly from the Zendesk interface.
With the new Talkdesk Zendesk Integration Widget, agents can make, receive, and transfer calls from inside Zendesk. They can also view real-time information about the caller and benefit from skills-based routing, customizable call queues, click-to-call, and other advanced call center software features. The Talkdesk Zendesk Integration Widget also streamlines the customer support process by automatically populating call logs, recordings, and voicemail into Zendesk tickets. Finally, managers have access to call monitoring, call recording, and comprehensive reporting features.
Key product features of the Talkdesk Zendesk Integration Widget include the following:
- Phone dialpad inside Zendesk;
- Automated screen pop;
- ACD, IVR, skills-based routing and forward-to-phone;
- Warm transfer and call conferencing
- Click-to-call, team voicemail, and customizable call queues;
- Automatic ticket creation;
- Call recording, monitoring and barge-in;
- Real-time and historical reporting;
- Desktop and email notifications;
- Speech-to-text voicemail transcription; and
- Two-way synchronization of data.
"The Talkdesk Zendesk Integration Widget enhances the support process by providing advanced call center software features directly from the Zendesk interface," said Tiago Paiva, Talkdesk CEO and co-founder, in a statement. "It allows teams to leverage the call center software functionality they need, from inside the helpdesk software they love."
Earlier this year, Talkdesk announced a similar partnership with Nimble.