Swiftpage Updates Act! Essentials
Swiftpage, the maker of Act! business software, has added multi-user features to Act! Essentials, formerly known as Act! Cloud. All Act! Essentials subscribers can now add additional users for $10 per user per month.
The all-new multi-user features allow users of Act! Essentials to collaborate with teammates and keep up with the latest contact updates, to-dos and activities.
With the new capabilities, users can do the following:
- Keep track of all of their teams' interactions while still maintaining personal to-do lists and agenda items;
- Manage user roles on email campaign sends;
- Customize the personal Act! Essentials view by updating contact profile images without changing it for everyone else on the team.;
- Make changes to contact notes and history that will automatically update across team accounts; and
- Share visibility into grouping and targeting of contacts.
"After releasing Act! Essentials last fall and continuously adding features and upgrades to the original product this year, we are excited to be taking another step in advancing the product with the multi-user features," said Allen Duet, chief technology officer at Swiftpage, in a statement. "This update will serve as a game-changer for teams who are already using and for those looking to use Act! Essentials."
Swiftpage Releases Act! Version 17
New Act! version 17 helps small businesses automate and integrate sales and emarketing.
Swiftpage Updates Act! Cloud with Predictive Time Management Functionality
Added tools provide campaign scheduling capabilities and a follow-up recommendation engine.
Swiftpage Launches Act! Cloud Web App
New Web app helps small businesses automatically capture and convert Web site traffic into new sales leads.
Swiftpage Launches Act! Version 18
The new release includes beefed-up marketing features and a Web API platform, making it easy for SMBs to integrate Act! with external programs.