StrongView Releases Message Studio 9.0
StrongView, a provider of contextual marketing solutions, has released Message Studio 9.0, the latest release of its enterprise-grade, email and cross-channel campaign management platform.
StrongView's new LiveContent tool provides marketers with a fully integrated open-time personalization solution. Additionally, Message Studio now leverages geofencing and iBeacon location data to trigger messages across channels.
StrongView's LiveContent tool ensures that every message opened is contextually relevant across a wide variety of considerations, including location, weather, device type, time of day, product/sale availability, and more. Displaying real-time content within the body of a message also enables advanced engagement techniques, like count-down clocks, video-in-email, deep linking, image testing, live social feeds, and maps to nearby locations. And because LiveContent is fully integrated within Message Studio, there are no additional steps or resources required to access and manage a separate system.
StrongView LiveContent offers the following capabilities:
- Nearest Store: Automatically show the nearest stores on a map based on location of the user at time of open;
- Weather Aware: Display live forecasts or automatically select relevant images based on weather at time and location of open;
- Device Optimizer: Change content based on the display capabilities of the device used at time of open;
- Countdown Clock: Display and count down time to the end or beginning of a sales event or product reveal;
- Web-to-Email: Pull content directly from a Web site into email at time of open (e.g., new products, latest news, offers, stock info, social feeds, and more);
- Image Optimizer: Test multiple images and automatically optimize which ones are displayed based on the highest converting images;
- Image Personalization: Personalize images by overlaying a recipient's name or other dynamic attribute;
- Video-in-Email: Optimize video playback based on capabilities of each inbox provider, including direct playback within the message; and
- Social Feed: Stream the latest Twitter, Facebook, and Instragram posts at time of open.
In addition to LiveContent, StrongView has extended Message Studio's contextual marketing capabilities with expanded location-based triggers. Marketers can now use Message Studio to create multistep lifecycle marketing campaigns that leverage location-based geofencing and iBeacon technology to trigger messages across email, SMS, MMS, push, in-app messaging, and other digital channels.
"Our goal is to help brands deliver more value to their customers through better experiences, resulting in deeper loyalty and increased revenue," said Bill Wagner, CEO of StrongView, in a statement. "Using customer context is better marketing, plain and simple. Our passion is to make our clients better marketers by giving them the most effective tools on the market to advance their business and gain competitive advantage. We are defining the future of email and cross-channel marketing, and more importantly, we are delivering it, as demonstrated today."